ACUO 912 the new series for the On Air broadcast consoles, with a modern, compact design, in line with the latest trends in design, with twelve double switchable channels, two internal telephone hybrids and two USB inputs.
ACUO 912 the new series for the On Air broadcast consoles !
A modern, compact design, in line with the latest trends in design, together with a careful and ergonomic study make it the new benchmark in the industry with an incomparable versatility, it can be used easily even in the case of outdoor operation
ACUO 912 with twelve double switchable channels, designed specifically for broadcast applications.and it’s provided with AEV’s internal telephone hybrids or connected to any other external: this makes it a perfect and complete console for Radio Stations.
– All Balanced inputs and outputs
– Twelve double channel inputs Mixer
– A/B input control
– 100 mm ALPS Sliders with Digital VCA control
– Six balanced mono Microphone input with phantom power with XLR connectors
– Twelve balanced stereo lines with RJ-45 connectors
– Four Digital AES/EBU input
– Digital Three band tone control all input channels
– Two Telephone opto-coupled hybrid internally integrated
-Two Telephone POTS Lines IN/OUT
– Meeting function on telephone hybrid (PGM, UTL, AUX and CUE)
– CUE Bus
– Three independent Balanced Analogue Stereo Outputs (PGM, UTL and AUX)
– Two independent Digital AES/EBU Outputs (PGM and UTL )
– Control Room and Studio functions with monitor mode selector
– Control Room out with mute logic
– Internal USB Audio Board for extra versatility connection
– Output opto-coupled ON AIR command
– Totally shielded bus
– Digital TFT display 4,3” for monitoring & setup functions , Digital stereo led meters: PGM& CUE
– Tabletop mount or rackmountable 19”
Please enter your contact details & telephone number, along with your enquiry, and a member of the N-Com Team will get back to you ASAP.