Professional DVB-T-T2-C receiver with or without Common Interface, ASI and IP output, available in one, two, four and six inputs version.
CableWorld’s latest receivers are available in several versions to meet user demand. The fully equipped 19–inch rack contains six tuners that are capable of receiving DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C signals and four CI slots (Conditional Access Module receivers) that may be already known from the previous devices. The CI slots are available only for the first four tuners, the fifth and sixth ones are reserved for the free-to-air programs. The output streams are available through both ASI and IP outputs.
Setting up the device is very simple: in automatic mode on the web interface only the frequency and bandwidth need to be set among the reception parameters. After a successful tuning detailed modulation parameters are shown and the reception parameters is also given (such as: input signal level, signal quality, signal to noise ratio, etc..).
The output signals are multi-program transport streams, however the device can provide single-program transport streams as well.
– ASI output and IP output
– Common Interface Analyzer (optional)
– Web interface, separatemanagement port
– FPGA circuitry
– Extremely low power consumption
– High reliability
– Long lifespan
– Available also for 24 V and48 V
Available other versions for the DVB-T/T2/C Receiver as below:
– CW-4631 One DVB-T-T2-C FTA receiver with ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4632 Two DVB-T-T2-C FTA receivers with ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4634 Four DVB-T-T2-C FTA receivers with ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4636 Six DVB-T-T2-C FTA receivers with ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4641 One DVB-T-T2-C receiver with Common Interface and with ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4642 Two DVB-T-T2-C receivers with Common Interfaces and with ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4644 Four DVB-T-T2-C receivers with with Common Interfaces and ASI and IP outputs
– CW-4646 Six DVB-T-T2-C receivers with four Common Interfaces and with ASI and IP outputs
Please provide your inquires along with your contact details (including Telephone Number would be recommended) and our team members will get back to you soon. Thank you.